God’s plan of Salvation is revealed in the scriptures. There is only one way, and it is God’s way – through Jesus Christ the Lord (see Acts 4:12 and John 14:6).
God’s salvation is threefold: First, Christ appeared on the earth to save you from the penalty of sin, by putting away your sin by the sacrifice of Himself on the cross (Hebrews 9:26). Secondly, He appeared in heaven, in the presence of God after His resurrection, to save you from the power of sin (1 John 2:1-2). Thirdly, He will appear again on this earth, the second time, as “Lord of Lords and King of Kings” to save you from the very presence of sin (Hebrews 9:28).
If we open our minds and have receptive hearts, God brings salvation to our souls. There are seven facts of salvation that will help you to receive God’s salvation. They are:
- It is a fact that God loves you (John 3:16).
- It is a fact that you are a sinner (Romans 3:23).
- It is a fact that you are now dead in sin (Romans 6:23).
- It is a fact that Christ died for you (Romans 5:6-8).
- It is a fact that you can be saved by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 16:30-31).
- It is a fact you can be saved and know it (1 John 5:10-13).
- It is a fact you are now a child of God and you are to obey Him (Acts 5:29).